Monday, November 28, 2016

My Growth

mom 2014
2014


mom 2016





me 2014
me 2013







me 2016





            I started doing makeup when I was 14 in 2014 and since then I grew up so much both mentally and artistically. In 2014 I had the most strange obsession with blue eyeshadow! Everything needed blue eye shadow. I always used the same bright pink lipstick and a black eye pencil for liner. Not often did I used mascara but mostly because my mom would not allow me (haha). Eyebrows were a complete mystery and I didn't even know you could do anything to them. I never used liquid foundation for the same reason I didn't use mascara. As I matured as a person, I matured and an artist.

        After a few years of practice and growth I found my own love and style. My makeup routine as almost done a 180, which is a very good thing! Now I do not do anything before applying a primer! It is a must for me. I then use a liquid foundation now, even though due to my paleness it is hard to find the right shade! I tend to lean more with gray and white eyeshadows, sometimes
pinks or burgundies. A subtle cut crease is my go-to. Matte liquid black eye liner is an always with a
small wing preferably. Now if I ever do not do my eyebrows, I feel awful and naked, powders over pencils for sure. Black crayon for my lower water line and mascara of course. I don't wear false lashes because I do not like how to feel and I do not like how they look ON ME; this is 100% a personal preference. Even though I am very bad is always contour and highlight my face (as they say: Practice makes perfect!) My favorite lip color  is the one you see in the last picture. A more natural lip.  Now here is where many people disagree with me,  I very much dislike blush. I never wear it and honestly don't think I own any. I feel so silly wearing it since I have the same skin tone as a yeti; it makes me look and feel like a clown. If you like blush and it works for you, rock it!

You are beautiful in and out, pink cheeks or not!















  

No comments:

Post a Comment